With cyber security, we can protect our system from viruses, malware, hackers, Trojans, so we should use antivirus products for cyber security. It is good for our business, electronic information, information technology Cyber threat scale
As the impact of the Internet is increasing, the global cyber threat is also increasing, which is being violated. According to a report, in 2019, 7.9 billion records have been violated, this calculation has doubled over the previous year.
To give you a better idea of the current state of overall safety, we have compiled 110 cyber security data for 2020.
Aspects and scale for cyber security
- We tell you some important aspects for cyber security which suggest cyber security at the time of cyber attacks.
- Estimates of spending on cyberspace in the world can reach $ 133.7 billion in 2022
- 68% of cyber security risk increases on business leaders
- According to the University of Maryland, cyber criminals attack 2,244 times a day and every 39 seconds
- 64% of Americans ignore the effects of data breech.
- 3 billion Yahoo accounts were hacked in 2016, considered to be the biggest breaches to date
- In 2018, malicious power shell scripts grew to 1,000% endpoints that were blocked
- According to Forbes, companies spent $ 9 billion to prepare for GDPR.
Types of cyber threats
1. Social engineering
Social engineering is an attack by which hackers gain the privacy of the victims and psychologically manipulate their information. They are also called phishing attacks which also come in the form of emails silently and to get their required data. They trick
Malware is malicious software that harms or disrupts a user’s computer. It uses Harmful software with cyber criminal or hacker legitimate download links and unwanted email attachments that spread across the region and are intended to When criminals ask hackers to ask for their money
Virus is also a form of malware which causes damage to the files in your system and it damages your entire computer, it mostly infects the coding files in your Windows.
Trojans are especially counterproductive as legitimate software, by which cybercriminals use this link to encourage victims to upload and then go into their system to steal data.
Spyware is a program that secretly records your data which contains information about your bank credit / debit card details.
Phishing Cyber Threats use criminals to send sensitive company emails to sensitive information from victims and mostly use it to harass personal information and banking information.
- SQL injection
SQL (Structured Language Query) injection is also a cyber-attack that criminals use to control data from victims’ databases and can also steal them and with this help damage sensitive information contained
To achieve cyber security, they are divided into three major components: IT security, cyber security and computer security.
- Information Technology (IT) security protects data through networks and it stores information in databases. It prioritizes digital data as well as protects physical data.
- Cyber security primarily prioritizes and protects both physical and digital data of IT security. It protects your network, computer equipment from attack and destruction.
- Network security protects your system’s data which fights against other harmful protocols and protects the internal part of your system. It also works by cyber criminals to break the layer platform such as stealing your personal information with the help of network
Mathew Martin is a technical writer and loves to write blogs related to technology, cyber security, computer software and click on this norton.com/setup link to read more blogs.